Ever thought about the installation of your floors?
Not all flooring installations are created equal. Ours is healthier.
It’s how we install.
Loveland Design Carpet One Floor & Home® uses a newly developed antimicrobial flooring installation system that inhibits dust, allergens, mold and mildew to improve the health of your home. Whether you are installing new carpet, wood floors, laminate or tile, we apply the same Healthier Living Installation
Our exclusive Healthier Living installation process delivers a superior level of care for your entire family. We believe so strongly in this new installation process that it has become our standard way of installing flooring. Best of all, there is no additional charge.
- Removes dust particles with HEPA vacuuming before and after installation
- Application of an anti-microbial spray inhibits bacteria growth, mildew and mold
- Inhibits odors, allergens, pollens, dust, and mites
This exclusive installation process is our way of helping you live healthier in the home you love.
Loveland Design Carpet One’s antimicrobial flooring installation system is a breath of fresh air for your home. Includes HEPA vacuuming both before and after flooring installation, to treatment with HealthinEx® anti-microbial spray, you’ll see and experience the difference a Healthier Living Installation makes. Why cover up the mold, mildew and dust when you can inhibit their growth – forever.
Our HealthinEx® Antimicrobial Pre-InstallationTreatment:
- Disinfects, protects, sanitizes and significantly reduces mildew, mold, bacteria, and allergens
- Limits surface microorganisms and bacteria from becoming airborne during the installation process
- Preserves the home’s indoor air quality during installation
- Meets the Indoor Air & Surface Quality™ stringent standards